Skip to main content

Dedicted to my DAD..


Hi friends this my 4th blog. This blog is completly on my personal views. it never ment to hurt someone.I dedicate this for my hero, friend, teacher, guide, motivator, and who shaped me as a man, MY DAD.
              DAD is the FIRST HERO oF his daughter and FIRST FRIEND oF his son 
 Mostly there is a common fact that the boys are well attached with his mother, Of course it applicable for me too, even though I love my dad. Usually mom's will be in a safe zone, home maker. so, she is calm and shows her affection always. but dads are not so. he always in a fear about his children’s career so, he used to show his affection in a rude way to make us to walk in a right way. mom's also care’s but daddy is the most.
Every of us have a ride in his shoulder's at least for an hour. and broken or lost his favorites item's like watch, eye wear, but he will scold us at that time but he will forgive us and sacrifice his thing for us.by saying this I could remember an incident happened in my life, I was happened during my summer vacation on 8th, I was eager to learn to drive a bike, Of course I expressed it to my dad, but he was get readying to attend a meeting. He heard it and said to wait for a while. He cancelled his meeting and said ok let rock and roll...here about his bike, it was a IND-SUZUKI model 1990. 9 years older than me. It was his favorite one and refused to sell or to change to a newer version. To my knowledge, he allows no one to ride his bike and it doesn't even loose its condition and color. As he advised me not to accelerate too much and not release the clutch fast, I did perfectly opposite to it. the bike rushed its power and made a wheeling, oh my god! Even now when I remember it my body shivers with fear. Suddenly he lifted off from the bike like the hero saving a girl riding a bike without brake (ref Ayya, Mappillai(v2)). the bike rolled in the floor and Of course it lost its paint, mirror, indicator glass and its head light too. I was afraid that he was going to punish me severely. but wat a surprise he didn’t spoke a word about the bike. He asked me, do you have any injuries? I didn’t realize this care at that time but now...no words to say. then he lifted the bike and made some temporary solutions and asked me to try again. But I feared a lot and described the bike as beast. He understood my fear and called me for ride at his back which was evergreen moment in my life. He explained its functions and performed some crazy tricks to overcome my fear. finally, in that evening I learned to ride that best. after some months, he upgraded for a new bike by replacing the machine which travelled in his life journey longer than me (at that time). that's so, world celebrate the Mother’s Day only once in a year remaining all its dedicated for our dad.
I was always amazed and got emotional for his sacrifice and love and trust that he keeps over me. Being a middle class he tries to give me the best thing’ to me. He provided me with a good school and college for my better future. I never used the sentence, Can I buy this? I always say I want to buy. When I said so, he makes a search for the details about that.... I asked him to present me a phone during my 12th holidays. my mom said the budget should come under 8k. So, asked with many of his friends and gave me his suggestion about the phone he had chosen. well his choice never went wrong so I went for it. But It a bit higher than the budget he sacrificed his needs and got me one. I love this interest that he took over my belongings. Even though he cares me lot which also have some error's too. He never let me alone which a great plus and in some cases, it made me a lazy and made me to disturb him too much.
So, my conclusion is the parents are the souls who cares you the most. They express it always even till the end of our life. They scold and punish you so that you avoid them from others. They are working only to shape you and make your life well settled. they sacrifice their joys to make you to study. So, share everything with them don't hide your mistakes, ask them a solution. work hard to make them satisfied.... 
  Thank you for reading, if you liked this share and express your comment below.

STAY TUNED.........................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Failed even in Love..........

Hi, Once again sorry for my long gap. I actually had no idea about what to blog. Guys from now I'll post minimum one blog per week. thank you for all who asked me to continue my blog they are my motivators. So, I wish this could be a inspirational blog. Do you failed in anything and hidden those failure ?, I like to start my blog with this question. Mostly I hope the from you is yes. Because we are living in culture where the failed peoples are looked in awkward manner.  Actually all people has failed in something. But I am not writing this blog to talk about failures but about way you handle it. Myself, As a friend I like to share my views on my failure. I faced many failure I failed when learn something new. I never succeeded in any new skills at the very first attempt even in my love but not in my exam's. Nothing in the world is born with skills. They develop their skills after the birth. Even the new born of fish learns to swim after few seconds. What made it to acquire it

X-O game using JAVA

Here, you can find a basic java code to implement X-O game. Follow me @ facebook //*********************************Coded-By : SOMES KUMAR K.*******************************//   //*********************************LEARN CODE WITH FUN*************************************//     import java.util.Scanner; public class X_O_Game { int xi , xj ; static Scanner s = new Scanner(System. in ); char board [][]; public void make_board( int n){ if (n% 2 != 0 ){ setBoard(n); } else { System. out .println( "Enter valid Board Size" ); n = s .nextInt(); make_board(n); } } public void setBoard( int size) { board = new char [size][size]; for ( int i= 0 ;i<size;i++){ for ( int j= 0 ;j<size;j++){ board [i][j]= ' ' ; } } } boolean check_board_empty( int size){ boolean c= true ;

OOP Encapsulation with Modifiers..

                  In this blog we can know about why we go for JAVA?. Java is a language known for object oriented features and its network support. Here object oriented is achieved by three concepts Encapsulation Inheritance Polymorphism                 but Java is not pure object oriented  because of its support to primitive data types(explained later..) like int, float,...to overcome this JAVA has loaded with wrapper class( know more ).          Encapsulation,   we had come across the word "capsule" many times in our life. capsule is nothing but a outer protection(cover) used to protect the something from external factors. example the medicines usually come with a capsule to protect the chemicals inside it. Similarly the encapsulation is used to wrap the code or data from intruders in order to ensure its security. It can be achieved from modifiers. Java has many modifiers each with unique characteristic features but for encapsulation we commonly g

My First Blog !

Hi, this is my first blog, I had planned to write a blog on every week from this year first of all, I wish you a very happy new year 2017 let 16 have some sorrow’s, joy’s, up’s and down’s On this new try to recollect it all and figure the reason for it Today's blog I'll say some interesting facts about Jan 01, The Romans celebrated the 1 st new year at Jan 1 on 153 b c, January is derived from Janus who is god for Gateways and beginnings, Jan 01 is accepted as a 1st day of the year in Julian and Gregorian calendar's but most of calendar’s  have different different days Tamil people celebrate their New at Chithirai 01 (April 14-15), when the Sun enter in to the zodiac Aries Chinese celebrate their new year when Lunar(moon) calendar so they have new year between (Jan 20 - Feb 20) Thailand celebrates its new year at april-13 or april-14, where it called as Songkran where the people splash water on other That’s all about today thank you for reading it......

Arrays using Pointers..

In this blog let’s try to understand about pointer.   So, what is pointer?... pointer is thing that used to point something in a group. For example, Here, the pointer is used to point the temperature in the gauge. Similarly, in computer the data gets stored in memory and each data is assigned with an address in the memory. So, the pointer is used to point the data, in other words pointer contains a memory address of that particular data. (int a = 10; here the ‘a’ indirectly act as a pointer which has the value ‘10’.) Now we can see that how arrays are similar with pointer. We know that array is a continuous block of memory that stores multiple data of same kind. Let’s have a close look In c program pointer a declared with ’*’   symbol followed by a variable (eg : int *ptr). int a[10];---------------------------( 1 )------------------> this array stores 10 integers at max, here all elements in array is referenced with the variable ‘a’. which is more less equ

Intro to Virtualization...

Virtualization is used to extend my usage to next level, for example any pc could run only a single operating system at a time, so whatever may be its configuration, here comes the problem the physical resources is underutilized, here the physical resources include storage, ram, processor, etc. If its that’s not matters a lot, but when it comes to distributed system and servers it matters much more than we think, imagine you are planning to host a website in a host server, the host can have only a single IP (Internet Protocol) and in that only one DNS can be attached, and the host’s memory, processor and storage cannot be shared, which leads to increase its cost. For example, GODADY has 10K clients, to host them if it needs 10k host machines(computer). Can you imagine the cost for maintenance and its power consumption? OMG! Its very high. So here comes Virtualization which allows you to run multiple operating systems with unique IP and properties by creating multiple VM (Virtual Mach